Simple, stylish remote controlled roller blinds
Picture going to bed with your blinds already down and waking up to find gorgeous rays of sunshine gently peaking into the room. Sounds pretty good doesn’t it? Well, this could be you with the help of our Acmeda motorised roller blinds.
Take complete control with remote controlled motorisation
Our Express range roller blinds are designed to offer style, privacy, comfort and the ultimate in convenience via motorised operation.
The Acmeda motorisation option offers instant control via an easy-to-use remote control device – or you can go ‘all-in’ with the add-on smart hub that syncs to your Wi-Fi network allowing for total smart home integration.
A rechargeable battery motor is neatly tucked away inside the main roller tube, so installation is as quick and easy as with any of our DIY roller blinds – and they look the same as well!
Once installed, operation is super simple via the programmable remote or add-on smart hub, and there’s no chain to worry about either!
Acmeda motorisation offers new possibilities in the home…
- Going chainless removes another installation step while offering greater peace of mind if you have curious toddlers or pets
- It enhances user safety, removing the need to access hard-to-reach windows (hello stair windows, we’re looking at you!)
- Motorisation is also hugely beneficial for those with restricted accessibility needs, adding comfort to care.
Adding a smart hub takes ease of use even further:
- Command your blinds to open and close by voice (leaving your hands get to do something more interesting!)
- Schedule open and closing times to match your sleep routine or set your blinds on a day/night schedule to improve home security while you’re away.
We teamed up with Rollease Acmeda as a preferred supplier of industry-leading technology for our remote controlled motorised blinds. The business is highly focused on quality, durability and innovation, with engineers working on new technologies and products from their Australian Innovation and Design Centre.
Ordering our motorised blinds is super simple…
- Just measure the space as you would for any standard roller blind (pro tip, use our measuring guide)
- Select your preferred ‘Express roller blind’ from our range*
- Select the Acmeda motorisation option while finalising your order
- We’ll fit and charge the motor while we make your roller blind, so it will be ready to go!
- Programme your remote to match your preferred set up and it will be ready to use after installation**
*Motorisation is currently only available on single Express range roller blinds
**Remotes can be programmed to operate up to 5 blinds fitted within the same room or immediate area