Express Quest & Sheerweave Double Roller Blind
& receive $10 off your next order Learn more
- 24/7 light & privacy control
- Express delivery
- Motorisation available
Express Quest & Sheerweave Double Roller Blind - Product Information
A thoroughly modern and durable double roller blind!
Get day and night control of internal light and temperature with our Express Quest blockout & Sheerweave sunscreen double roller blind.
Each blind is independently chain controlled or you can opt for simple to set up wireless motorisation. With a great range of colours and customisation options, it's a double roller that's hard to beat!
- Minimum 300mm
- Maximum 2700mm
- Minimum 500mm
- Maximum 2900mm
- Quest: 100% polyester blockout fabric, same on both front and back
- Sheerweave: 100% polyester premium sunscreen fabric with a 5% openness factor
- Dual chain pull to open & close independently
- Wireless remote-control or smartphone-app control motorisation available
- Spring assisted for wider blinds
- Front blockout blind will forward roll, rear sunscreen blind will backward roll
- Face or recess fitting
- Recommended minimum window depth of 90mm for a recess fit
- Recess fitted blinds have a 15mm gap between the fabric edge and window frame on both sides
- Screws supplied as standard, however additional or different fixings may be required depending on the window type
- Please note: end caps are not supplied for double roller blind brackets
Our happy customers
The quality is exceptional!
I ordered the blockout blinds and they really do block out the light. Much easier to sleep now! The customer service is amazing - they are very patient and happy to talk through the options available to find the right solution.
Simple to install, elegant finish
It was easy to find the product I was looking for. The tailored sizing and configuration were easy to record and order. All blinds and accessories were delivered as ordered. They were clearly labelled and simple to install.
Truly outstanding service!
This is my second curtains order... and from the online order process to the communication, product quality and speed of delivery, the whole experience was truly flawless. Well done to everyone involved.
Above and beyond
I called suppliers 3 weeks out from a last-minute event request. Only C&BCo came back with precise time frames & ideas, were polite & friendly and found the perfect solution! Quality was exceptional and my client was super happy.
Yes, in some cases you can. If you're looking at our roller blind products, any of the ranges called "Express" can be motorised. We will be adding more styles to this Express range in the coming months.
The included lithium-Ion battery recharge frequency varies based on blind size and use, but it’s typically at least 6 months between charges for an average sized blind (2m x 2m).
The noise generated by the motor is not intrusive, however, it will vary based on blind size and the settings used. Quiet operation mode is available when the blind control is on the lowest speed setting (which is typically the case for smaller to mid-sized blinds).
We provide a two-year warranty on all blinds. For motorised blinds, we also offer a further three year warranty on the motor component (only).
We currently supply motors, remotes and hubs from Rollease Acmeda. They have an established reputation for durability, ease of use and cost-efficiency, meaning motorised roller blinds customers get a great deal in every sense!