- Full blockout
- Thick woven texture
- Coated fabric
- Order to you in 21 days*
Weylands - Product Information
A simple blockout curtain that works hard while looking easy-breezy.
All you'll need to worry about with a Weyland curtain is which of these lovely colours to commit to.
The fabric itself is an instant classic- strong and textured with subtly thatched threads. Keep the heat in or out, year round, with a blockout that looks right at home wherever you drape it.
- Minimum: 900mm
- Maximum: 6000mm
- Minimum: 500mm
- Maximum: 2200mm
- 100% polyester
- thick weave textured floral pattern
- Blockout lining
- Hand-drawn custom tracks over 2100mm wide may require assembly due to shipping restrictions
- Custom cord-draw tracks not available for widths over 2129mm
- Custom curtain rods for eyelets are only available as centre opening for widths over 2000mm to allow for support bracket
- Curtain & Blind Co offers face fitting and top fixing curtains
- Installation instructions will be included with all new tracks purchased
- Our custom track arrive with multi-use 8-15 x 32mm screws. Customers should source their own wall plugs if required
Our happy customers
Great product, perfect fit
The site is very easy to navigate. All the blinds we have had delivered have been perfect.
Great quality blinds
Easy website to navigate. I have placed 3 separate orders for the 63mm venetians. The orders have all been processed quickly. They come well packaged and according to my husband, are easy to install.
Simple to install, elegant finish
It was easy to find the product I was looking for. The tailored sizing and configuration were easy to record and order. All blinds and accessories were delivered as ordered. They were clearly labelled and simple to install.
Great quality and an even better price!
I re-did my whole house with blinds and everything I ordered was spot on. Great quality and an even better price!
Just a measuring tape, pencil and a drill and screwdriver. We also recommend a spirit level.
All our curtains are manufactured locally in our WA factory. Our family have been making them in Western Australia since 1974.
Yes, definitely. Just be sure you order a custom track with each curtain, then give us a call to request our double track curtain brackets.
We strongly recommend ordering a new track with your curtains, so that we're able to make them to suit perfectly. However if you'd like to keep your existing track, give us a call and we'll tailor your order accommodate.
Because all our curtains are made locally, there's not much we can't do. Give us a call to let us know what you're after and we'll work our magic as best we can.