- Room darkening
- Available in various styles
- Triple pass softweave
- Special Fabric. Ask us about lead times!
Bali - Product Information
Warm, autumn tones make any room feel cosy and inviting.
This matte solid curtain is playful without bordering on garish. If you're looking for a grown-up printed window dressing, consider Bali curtains.
As the name might suggest, this curtain is reminiscent of a beachy holiday. Warm red, yellow and green leaves lay and sway softly against a sea-blue background, instantly infusing your home with much-needed relaxation vibes. Cute enough for the kid's rooms and yours, too!
- Minimum: 900mm
- Maximum: 6000mm
- Minimum: 500mm
- Maximum: 2800mm
- 100% polyester
- Satin look and feel
- Custom tracks over 2100mm wide may require assembly due to shipping restrictions
- Custom cord-draw tracks not available for widths over 2129mm
- Custom curtain rods for eyelets are only available as centre opening for widths over 2000mm to allow for support bracket
- Curtain & Blind Co only offers face fitting curtains for quality assurance purposes
- Installation instructions will be included with all new tracks purchased
- Our custom track do not arrive with screws. Customers should source their own depending on what type of material the track is being fixed to
Our happy customers
The quality of the blinds are exceptional!
I ordered the block out blinds and they really do block out the light. Much easier to sleep now. The customer service is amazing - they are very patient and happy to talk through the options available to find the right solution.
Great quality and an even better price!
I re-did my whole house with blinds and everything I ordered was spot on. Great quality and an even better price!
Simple to install, elegant finish
It was easy to find the product I was looking for. The tailored sizing and configuration were easy to record and order. All blinds and accessories were delivered as ordered. They were clearly labelled and simple to install.
Great product, perfect fit
The site is very easy to navigate. All the blinds we have had delivered have been perfect.
Just a measuring tape, pencil and a drill and screwdriver. We also recommend a spirit level.
All our curtains are manufactured locally in our WA factory. Our family have been making them in Western Australia since 1974.
Yes, definitely. Just be sure you order a custom track with each curtain, then give us a call to request our double track curtain brackets.
We strongly recommend ordering a new track with your curtains, so that we're able to make them to suit perfectly. However if you'd like to keep your existing track, give us a call and we'll tailor your order accommodate.
Because all our curtains are made locally, there's not much we can't do. Give us a call to let us know what you're after and we'll work our magic as best we can.