- Allows in natural light
- Available in various styles
- Shimmering woven texture
- Order to you in 21 days*
Sensory - Product Information
Sensory sheers are designed to soothe your senses.
A tightly woven, tactile sheer curtain that provides daytime privacy and peace. This sheer curtain easily balances dark and light threads, so you can hang it with another curtain without fear of clashing.
Sensory sheers filter and diffuse natural light during the day while maintaining your privacy, so you can really relax.
- Minimum: 750mm
- Maximum: 6000mm
- Minimum: 500mm
- Maximum: 2700mm
- 100% polyester
- Shimmering woven fabric
- Perfectly paired with Sunban blockout for a twin track curtain
- Hand-drawn custom tracks over 2100mm wide may require assembly due to shipping restrictions
- Custom cord-draw tracks not available for widths over 2129mm
- Custom curtain rods for eyelets are only available as centre opening for widths over 2000mm to allow for support bracket
- Curtain & Blind Co offers face fitting and top fixing curtains
- Installation instructions will be included with all new tracks purchased
- Our custom track arrive with multi-use 8-15 x 32mm screws. Customers should source their own wall plugs if required
Our happy customers
Great product, perfect fit
The site is very easy to navigate. All the blinds we have had delivered have been perfect.
The quality of the blinds are exceptional!
I ordered the block out blinds and they really do block out the light. Much easier to sleep now. The customer service is amazing - they are very patient and happy to talk through the options available to find the right solution.
Great quality and an even better price!
I re-did my whole house with blinds and everything I ordered was spot on. Great quality and an even better price!
Great quality blinds
Easy website to navigate. I have placed 3 separate orders for the 63mm venetians. The orders have all been processed quickly. They come well packaged and according to my husband, are easy to install.
Just a measuring tape, pencil and a drill and screwdriver. We also recommend a spirit level.
All our curtains are manufactured locally in our WA factory. Our family have been making them in Western Australia since 1974.
Yes, definitely. Just be sure you order a custom track with each curtain, then give us a call to request our double track curtain brackets.
We strongly recommend ordering a new track with your curtains, so that we're able to make them to suit perfectly. However if you'd like to keep your existing track, give us a call and we'll tailor your order accommodate.
Because all our curtains are made locally, there's not much we can't do. Give us a call to let us know what you're after and we'll work our magic as best we can.