- Full blockout
- Pair with sheers
- Coated fabric
- Order to you in 21 days*
Sunban - Product Information
Pair these neutral hues behind a sheer curtain
Perfectly suited to a living room or bedroom, the Sunban could be the finishing touch the space is looking for.
Create mood and contrast with the Sunban blockout curtain range. Specifically designed palette for pairing with any sheer curtain.
- Minimum: 500mm
- Maximum: 6000mm
- Minimum: 500mm
- Maximum: 3000mm
- 100% polyester
- Woven texture
- Blockout lining
- Hand-drawn custom tracks over 2100mm wide may require assembly due to shipping restrictions
- Custom cord-draw tracks not available for widths over 2129mm
- Custom curtain rods for eyelets are only available as centre opening for widths over 2000mm to allow for support bracket
- Curtain & Blind Co only offers face fitting curtains for quality assurance purposes
- Installation instructions will be included with all new tracks purchased
- Our custom track do not arrive with screws. Customers should source their own depending on what type of material the track is being fixed to
Our happy customers
Simple to install, elegant finish
It was easy to find the product I was looking for. The tailored sizing and configuration were easy to record and order. All blinds and accessories were delivered as ordered. They were clearly labelled and simple to install.
Great quality and an even better price!
I re-did my whole house with blinds and everything I ordered was spot on. Great quality and an even better price!
Great product, perfect fit
The site is very easy to navigate. All the blinds we have had delivered have been perfect.
The quality of the blinds are exceptional!
I ordered the block out blinds and they really do block out the light. Much easier to sleep now. The customer service is amazing - they are very patient and happy to talk through the options available to find the right solution.
Just a measuring tape, pencil and a drill and screwdriver. We also recommend a spirit level.
All our curtains are manufactured locally in our WA factory. Our family have been making them in Western Australia since 1974.
Yes, definitely. Just be sure you order a custom track with each curtain, then give us a call to request our double track curtain brackets.
We strongly recommend ordering a new track with your curtains, so that we're able to make them to suit perfectly. However if you'd like to keep your existing track, give us a call and we'll tailor your order accommodate.
Because all our curtains are made locally, there's not much we can't do. Give us a call to let us know what you're after and we'll work our magic as best we can.