- Room darkening
- Available in various styles
- Triple pass softweave
- Special Fabric. Ask us about lead times!
Cabana - Product Information
When you can’t make it to a tropical beach, this Cabana solid curtain will do just fine!
Triple pass softweave fabric means Cabana curtains are light enough to ripple in the breeze, just like real palm trees. But don't worry about sunburn- this deceptively tough fabric keeps your home shaded and cool!
A bold, palm tree themed print curtain perfect for rooms you want to relax in.
- Minimum: 900mm
- Maximum: 6000mm
- Minimum: 500mm
- Maximum: 2800mm
- 100% polyester
- Satin look and feel
- Custom tracks over 2100mm wide may require assembly due to shipping restrictions
- Custom cord-draw tracks not available for widths over 2129mm
- Custom curtain rods for eyelets are only available as centre opening for widths over 2000mm to allow for support bracket
- Curtain & Blind Co only offers face fitting curtains for quality assurance purposes
- Installation instructions will be included with all new tracks purchased
- Our custom track do not arrive with screws. Customers should source their own depending on what type of material the track is being fixed to
Our happy customers
Great quality blinds
Easy website to navigate. I have placed 3 separate orders for the 63mm venetians. The orders have all been processed quickly. They come well packaged and according to my husband, are easy to install.
Great quality and an even better price!
I re-did my whole house with blinds and everything I ordered was spot on. Great quality and an even better price!
Great product, perfect fit
The site is very easy to navigate. All the blinds we have had delivered have been perfect.
Simple to install, elegant finish
It was easy to find the product I was looking for. The tailored sizing and configuration were easy to record and order. All blinds and accessories were delivered as ordered. They were clearly labelled and simple to install.
Just a measuring tape, pencil and a drill and screwdriver. We also recommend a spirit level.
All our curtains are manufactured locally in our WA factory. Our family have been making them in Western Australia since 1974.
Yes, definitely. Just be sure you order a custom track with each curtain, then give us a call to request our double track curtain brackets.
We strongly recommend ordering a new track with your curtains, so that we're able to make them to suit perfectly. However if you'd like to keep your existing track, give us a call and we'll tailor your order accommodate.
Because all our curtains are made locally, there's not much we can't do. Give us a call to let us know what you're after and we'll work our magic as best we can.